Thursday, May 23, 2019

The Bouquet Again

I have already posted these first two photos of Sue's anniversary flowers, so let us move along quickly to the macro shots below them.







Sue asked me to take some close-up shots, which I finally did on Tuesday. I had almost left them too late and saw that the flowers were beginning their decline once I looked at the pictures on the computer.

Nevertheless, I got two acceptable shots. The pink one turned out best.




Both the flowers and the anniversary itself fade away, but, for now, Sue and I shall keep on keeping on.

8 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

You have most of your lifetimes together...to celebrate. My oldest son just remarried at 55. Just starting to build their new life together...and celebrated 1 month of being married. Time is relative.

MARY G said...

You are doing a fine job of keeping on, surgery and all. Beautiful shots here and I am impressed by the geese shots also. Tell Sue from me that she is beautiful inside and out.

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Marie Smith said...

Quite a milestone, AC. Beautiful photos too.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Even though the flowers will be gone soon enough, you will have some lovely photos, AC, and of course your lovely bride.

Mara said...

On to year 51! And new flowers.

Kay said...

Oh my! Sue looks absolutely gorgeous. The cameraman must have been in love with her. The flowers.... ahhhh.... so gorgeous! You've totally captured their beauty, texture, color and almost the scent.

Jenn Jilks said...

She is gorgeous!