Monday, February 04, 2019

Happy Birthday Jonathan

My younger grandchild is ten today.

Really?! The youngest grand is 10?! The youngest?!

He's such a nice boy. Ya just gotta luv him.

And I do.

As is my custom, I have made both a card and  a collage. We spend less time with the kids than we used to, so the photographic choices aren't as plentiful as they used to be, but we manage.

The outside of the card, front and back (the top of the image is the back when folded).



Inside



The collage in colour. It is suitable for an 8x10 frame.



For the first time ever and for whatever reason, I decided to make a b&w version as well. I will give him both.



A little addendum. After trying my hand at a photo cube yesterday, I thought I would try again. It's not perfect yet, but there doesn't seem to be a way to straighten those sides, so that part is not my fault (I don't think), it just is the way that is.


7 comments:

Tabor said...

Time marches on as we age...only much faster.

Marie Smith said...

It hardly seems a year since the last card.

Happy birthday to your young man.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Ah, my youngest grandson is eight. But you know he will be ten before you can sneeze, or blink....All too fast it flies, doesn't it.

William Kendall said...

Happy Birthday to him!

Mage said...

That photocube is wonderful.

Jenn Jilks said...

That's a lovely tribute! Our eldest grandie is 11!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Wow and we remember seeing photos if JJ in his single digit days...which were not that long ago...where they? Surely, only the grands age and not the grandparents.