Saturday, February 15, 2020

Caturday 18: Alarmed

Goodness Gracious me o my! It is Saturday already so soon. (Although I confess that I am writing on Tuesday. Sometimes, I get way ahead of myself, and I think that I still have two more posts to write before I quit this morning. I don't usually get this far ahead of myself.)

Believe it or not we have another Caturday for your viewing and reading pleasure.

This is a photo of Lacey on Sue's lap. Sue had been petting her, and as Lacey lifts her head, I conceptualize her saying something like, "What?! You have actually stopped petting me. This alarms me greatly. Don't make me bite you!"


The look of alarm

14 comments:

DJan said...

Lacey is one of those cats who can send daggers right into one's heart, with a look like that. :-)

Barbara Rogers said...

It's fun to see expressions on animal's faces, which proves they are thinking. I mean, eat, sleep, potty, and comfort of petting seem to be pretty instinctual. But this tells me Lacey really is not a happy gal.

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

I don't know if you have the right interpretation AC. The cats that I've had always fooled me … they can be very sneaky and often acted just the opposite of what I imagined they would do.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Lacey is certainly skilled at expressing herself, or so it seems to me...

Marie Smith said...

Cats are so expressive!

gigi-hawaii said...

It's interesting that you chose a black and white photo of the cat. It looks clean, as the white fur looks spotless.

MARY G said...

The eyes are splendid.

PipeTobacco said...

:) Kitty seems a tad grumpy. :)

PipeTobacco

Vicki Lane said...

I've seen that look on our cats.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I would feel the same way if in Lacey's position.

Rita said...

Cats! Gotta love 'em. ;)

dellgirl said...

Funny! The look on Lacey's face looks more like a warning to me.

Jenn Jilks said...

We're teaching Cinnamon not to bite with bunny kicks! I have a few scratches...

William Kendall said...

Kitties rule, and they know it.