Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Another Game Another Goal

Way to go, JJ. Two goals in two games. I think you are liking the switch from defence to forward.

Yet, once again, I missed it. He scored the second goal of the game. For both of the goals that sandwiched his, I was able to capture a shot of the puck going in the net. But I missed JJ's shot although when you get to the second photo, below, you will be able to see the puck behind the goalie.

This was just prior to the goal (in white). I don't know whether he had just shot the puck or whether he got the puck later.


Even in celebration, he is blurry, just like last game (he's behind the net).


He had other good moments.



The best was a sequence where he and a teammate skated all of the way up the ice together and scored. It was the teammate who had the puck, but the fact that they went up ice together is great.

The beginning of the rush. JJ is in the middle of the frame.


After a long skate, you can see the puck leaving the stick.


Eyes glued, following the shot. I love it when I can get expressions like that; it doesn't happen all that often.


Celebration! I got expressions again, and even better ones. I think this is the photo of the game.


11 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful to see the joy!

DJan said...

Yay for JJ and for your wonderful photos! :-)

MARY G said...

Great sequence and, yes, love the expressions

Tabor said...

Great photos and so glad he loves what he plays AND is good at it.

Marie Smith said...

Simply great shots all round!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Wonderful to catch the expressions as well as the action!

gigi-hawaii said...

I love those facial expressions, too. Wonderful photos.

Jenn Jilks said...

What fun to do this. Wonderful memories.
I think you should have photoshopped it in and we wouldn't have know!

Mara said...

I love the one where they are following that puck to see where it will land. The tension...

Kay said...

You really do take incredible action shots. I'm truly impressed.

William Kendall said...

Good for him.