Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Birthday Boy

My youngest grandchild celebrates his 11th birthday today. Youngest! Eleven!

What I do for most birthdays and even other occasions is make cards. Always using photoshop, of course.


Front (and back for that matter)


Inside

I also began to composite a collage for the kids' birthdays when Jonathan was four and Danica was six.Each years collage features photos from the children's past 12 months. These were all taken during this, his 11th, year.


We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game.

https://youtu.be/V9VoLCO-d6U

9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Happy birthday to the youngest precious one. He is growing up so fast!

DJan said...

Yes, happy birthday Jonathan! I'm glad to know you, thanks to your granddad. :-)

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Happy Birthday to Jonathan! What a wonderful thing you do with those cards and collages!

Barbara Rogers said...

Great fun times...I remember when my sons were 11. It's a great age!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy 🎂 Birthday to a fellow celebrant as my special day was a day earlier. I always enjoy seeing your birthday cards and the year collages, John.

MARY G said...

Good looking kid. Great card and montage.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a lovely celebration!!!! Time passes, doesn't it?!

dellgirl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jonathan! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I love the photos, they're amazing.

Wishing you all the best AC!

William Kendall said...

A belated Happy Birthday to him!