Saturday, December 14, 2019

Caturday 10: Lacey Speaks

Sue has discovered an app that is bringing her joy and hilarity: My Talking Pet (links below). The app lets you take a picture of your animal, mark the eyes and mouth, record your voice, et voilĂ  (and there we are)!

I am posting 4 clips, but they're all very short. Enjoy the fun.

When Lacey wants tuna, kibble just doesn't cut it.


Food is important to this cat. I have never had a cat quite so obsessed with food, and her figure can't hide her fondness.


She tells Danica that it's scritching time.


Lacey serves an important FB reminder for the cat lady's bake sale today, the one for which Sue baked the Brittle.


You can only make four free videos; you may then purchase on a monthly bases for $3.99. Sue indulged herself for the time being, but she will probably not keep the app forever. It is called My Talking Pet if you want to play too. Links: Apple Google (I think I have those right.)





11 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Lol. Love it. There are probably videos in Georgie’s future too.

Jenn Jilks said...

That is just hilarious! Being home sick, I might just indulge myself.

Barbara Rogers said...

So cute...LOL!

Tabor said...

This app can be useful it appears. WE have no pets, but maybe I will try to use it over the holidays with the grands' dog.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

SO much fun!

Jenn Jilks said...

Whoops, I think it only works on an android, not macs.

Joanne Noragon said...

That was fun.

Mara said...

Why do my speakers not work????

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! This is so funny. I almost wish I had a pet too.

Vicki Lane said...

Oh, well done, Sue! My kittehs will be quite jealous.

William Kendall said...

Very cute!