Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas

It is Christmas Eve, which has somehow become the whole day before Christmas and not just the evening, so it is time for the standard wish to ye bloggers.

First off, Happy Holidays, Happy Solstice, or Seasons Greetings for those who celebrate the season in other ways.

But my tradition in Christmas, and so my standard greeting is Merry Christmas.

Now, for the cards, plural.

I actually sent a few snail mail cards this year because someone, whom I don't know but who contacted me, used my photo of the Almonte Townhall for her card. As you will see, she decorated it for the season. As a sort of payment for using my photo, she sent me a few copies, which I mailed out, but, of course, I scanned it too, in order to pass on to you.


I ran out of copies of that card, and I needed one more, so I did this. It's a scene from our park from 2017.


Finally, you saw this photo of me recently, but I've added the words. I think the red sweater suits the season very well.


11 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

A Most Merry Christmas to you too!

Should Fish More said...

You too, John. Enjoy the time with your family.

MARY G said...

Merry Christmas back at you to you and Sue and your glorious family. And best wishes for a photogenic new year.

Marie Smith said...

Merry Christmas, AC. Enjoy!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Merry 🎄 Christmas, John, to you and Sue and your family for a wonderful holiday filled with joyful moments, love and happiness.

Shammickite said...

Happy Christmas and all the best for a happy healthy creative joyful and productive 2020!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I wish you and all your family the blessings of Christmas, the joy and the peace!

Jenn Jilks said...

Merry Christmas! And thanks to Sue for remembering me. I ended up putting it on my smartphone.

Donna said...

Hope you all had a happy and peaceful Christmas!
Happy Boxing Day as well...
hughugs

Jenny Woolf said...

Those are nice, each in their different way. I wish someone could take a photo of me that looked as good.

William Kendall said...

Yes, it does. I hope you had a good Christmas.