Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Shadowplay

Apart from Sudoku and various YT videos, I didn't have a lot to do other than the usual blogging and Flickring (posting photos) whilst I was tethered for a week. However, one sunny and crisp afternoon, I did spot some interesting fence shadows being cast upon the snow in the backyard.


To make it more cryptic and hopefully, more interesting, I added a bit of shading. I tinted the snow between the slats greenish, and the two orange streaks are bits of light sneaking through the boards.

It was something to do.

10 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like it!

Marie Smith said...

Photography is such a great pastime.

Boud said...

Interesting experiment. I do like working with light.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

At least you were still being creative, even while being held captive.

DJan said...

Nice!

Jenn Jilks said...

It was a creative endeavour!

Barbara Rogers said...

And now, do it in B&W...I'm surprised you didn't do it here!

gigi-hawaii said...

Good hobby. And great job on the photo.

MARY G said...

Interesting. Might you do a series to see what various light conditions do to the same spot? I am al3ways planning to do something of the sort, but do not get there.
Disciplined, that's you. Especially when tied down?

Margaret said...

I like how photography opens up our vision to the small or unusual details.