I ended the previous tulip post stating that I would like to try to capture more reflective water droplets. But I needed to get closer.
So, I used my older crop sensor camera which would get me 50% closer, but, as you shall see, that wasn't close enough.
I also ran into another problem. I couldn't see any reflections, either with my naked eye (why do we put it that way?) or on the camera's screen. At least not until I had all but given up.
This is one of the first shots. I could only see a reflection when I uploaded onto the computer: to the left of the centre stripe. You can see how tiny it is. I like the composition and colour in general, however.
I found a few more in this next photo although, once again, I could only see them onscreen.
By this point, I gave up on reflections and just took a shot that pleased me somewhat.
But then I moved the plant, and for whatever reason, I could actually then see some reflections. It was the first photo for which I could actually see them (with that naked eye again).
So, I made some progress, but have to confess they are all cropped, the last one quite heavily. This is about as close I I can get without trotting out my old and hardly used extension tubes, which I may try.