Saturday, April 28, 2018

Professional Activity Day Activities

The teachers had a professional activity day, and we had the kids.

They came in raring to go on their bikes. Sue and I quickly got ready and off we went around the block: actually, around a few blocks.



After that whirlwind, JJ and I played catch for awhile, he using a glove that his aunt had used three decades ago, and he got on to it pretty well for his first try.

Each catch was a bit of an ouch for me since I have developed arthritis in my hands. But where don't I have arthritis?



Meanwhile, Danica did some artwork. I forget whether it was personal or intended for school.



And then we were off again, to the little hills made for dirt biking. I extracted these two photos from videos.




Finally for now, a video clip. I have some more clips to get from Sue's iPhone, if airdrop ever decides to kick in. That will include moi trying the hills, but just the kids this time.




Fir better or worse, after that very full morning, the kids went off to see visit friends for the afternoon.

7 comments:

Marie Smith said...

What a great morning!

Jenny Woolf said...

That track looks like fun. Mind you I know some real life roads that are a bit like that...
It is fun having kids around, I'd really miss it if I didn't have it. Looks like they had a fun day without school.

Joanne Noragon said...

I thought it was professional grandparent activities. You convinced me.

Mage said...

Very nice stuff gramma and grandpa. :)

troutbirder said...

Lots of fun there. I do know a lot about the Rites boys. Art, Neuw and Phleb...:(

Donna said...

Cute shots. I've been emailing my photos and videos to myself then save them to my computer.
hughugs

Jenn Jilks said...

Isn't that fun?! We often park there, and go for a walk. I don't think hubby can use his bike now. Post surgery, I mean...