Saturday, October 05, 2024

Autumn Past

Autumn colour is still lagging here, and I haven't bee out to photograph whatever colour there is, so here are a few from October 2018 when we were last at the cottage. I probably posted some or even all back then, but I have reprocessed most recently. I found that I had trended to oversaturate the colours and turn the oranges more red. These versions are more gentle and truer to what I remember seeing.

The older of the two barns on the property one misty morning.


Coming down from the summit after visiting the Eagles Nest lookout in Bancroft.


Roadside colour near the cottage.

Two slightly long exposures of Eels Creek in Apsley.



I wonder what we will be able to capture this year. If it continues to be a lesser autumnal showing, we still have these to look back upon.


3 comments:

Marie Smith said...

These are treasures, AC! Gorgeous!

Val Ewing said...

These are all so scenic and exceptional. Of course, I love the last one with the flowing water and rapids. Brilliantly photographed.

Sandra said...

These photos are stunningly beautiful.