Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Sue's Birthday Week: Later Saturday Afternoon

The first thing I did on this log after the eventful week was to post some of the family portraits that we took later on Saturday afternoon here. This was in the interval between the fabulous decorative tree incident and the family supper.

While I won't re-post those photos, I am going to post a few taken by others.

Actually, this first is one of mine of JJ clambering in the tree. He can't seem to see a tree that he can resist.


The rest: some taken by Brian with his Nikon and some by Alycia with her phone.







After that, we headed back to Shauna's for some light snacking, libations and more visiting before supper.



The marathon birthday will resume shortly at the Chinese restaurant.

5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I love the photo of your family by the tree. Such a fun picture!

Debbie said...

i would like to spend all future birthdays in this way - celebrating for an entire week!!

LOVE the family picture by the tree!!!

Shammickite said...

Here in my small town we have just broken the Guinness world record for the Longest Concert Featuring Multiple Performers (check my blog for details). I think you are breaking the Guinness world record for the Longest Birthday with Multiple Blog Posts!!!!!!

Shammickite said...

And I love the couple with the green and blue hair... such expressive faces.

dmmgmfm said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! Spring is coming to us here in Montana and I am so grateful for that! It is so good to see you all looking so well. Huge hugs to all. Laurie (Don't Make Me Get My Flying Monkeys)