WHAT I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
Teaching geography to the boys and girls of Lambton County and being loved deeply by all of them for my troubles.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY
- Anything salty, like potato chips
- Anything sweet and sugary, like a donut
- Anything chocolaty, like a chocolate bar
- Ice Cream
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
A billion is far too much for me to contemplate, but I can tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't buy myself a Boeing 707, and I wouldn't try to upgrade my social status because I don't consider it real upgrading. Give me real people any ole time.
Let's just say that if I won an ordinary, little lottery of a few million bucks, I'd split it with the kids, keep enough to be financially secure and do some fun things, like travel without being on a shoestring budget. Depending on the absolute size of the windfall, all extra would go to good places, but it wouldn't all be distributed before I passed on.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD
- Newspaper delivery person
- Production Clerk
- Maintenance worker
- Education Officer in a provincial election office
THREE OF MY BAD HABITS
- I can be unassertive and too laid back
- I can procrastinate
- I tend to be overly reactive to bad behaviour in others, primarily because it bothers me to see people wasting their lives in petty stupidity
- I drink far too much Diet Coke
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
- Montreal (the only one of these location not in Ontario)
- Mississauga (Cooksville)