Friday, April 15, 2005

Blooming


These are the daffodils that I have been tracking for the past four weeks. They have been in full bloom for the past few days. This is one clump in a whole row of daffodils, but it is the only one in bloom at this point. It's the first clump to bloom every year. There is something to be said for both early bloomers and late bloomers — especially late as it offers hope that there is till time for me!



I presume that these will be the final photos of this series, unless I can get one of the whole row: if and when it is all in bloom.


 

6 comments:

swamp4me said...

Sunshine on a stalk.

Footprint said...

About the iceberg pic...

this is what really happened to the titanic:

http://www.parlorcity.com/awinterrowd/gcon97/gz_vs_tit.jpg

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I love all your flower photos! Keep 'em coming!

A said...

These are SOOOO gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for your beautiful photos, AC. They are so amazing, I just love the bright and cheerful yellow of a daffodil.

Dale said...

Yep. Me too. Daffs are, I think, my favourite flower. So bright and cheerful!

Toni said...

Oh how gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! It's nice to meet another Shaklee person! Toni