Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Card

Since I cannot say this nearly as well as my daughter, permit me to steal Butterfly's Christmas comments.




I will not wish you Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings. I will wish you a Merry Christmas.


To me, Christmas means warmth, family, friends, kindness, peace, love and hope. These are things that I wish for you all. So when I say Merry Christmas I want these things for you. And I treasure these things.


I count you among my friends (and some among my family).


And so I wish you the best.


I wish you the warmth of family and friends.


I wish you and yours peace for the season and for the coming year.


I wish you hope and joy and love.


I hope that you enjoy the festive lights as you drive to your parties and your gatherings.


I hope that if you're trapped in a mall looking for last minute presents that you can smile and take your time and be kind to the sales people. A little kindness goes a long way.


May there be a glint of the magic of the season in your eyes when you wake up on Christmas Morning.


May you believe in the spirit of Santa Claus this year.


Merry Christmas




If you would care to click the card (below), you will be taken to a larger version with a small touch of animation. It's very rudimentary, but it's what I can do. Please be patient while it loads and does its thing.



 

1 comment:

Norma said...

Very nice card--ours just sat there. Loved the Message from your daughter.