Monday, September 07, 2026

Our Saturday Shoot

Our Saturday shoot involved an umbrella. We went to the park and came away with two photos.



Actually, we came away with many photos of many poses after many clicks, but these are the two that I like best.

When we were finally done, Sue asked if I would like to walk in the park. I replied that I would but that I needed coffee after all of that setting up and shooting. We drove to Tims and back with the coffee, and then we walked our little walk. Afterward, we sat on a bench, and I gathered a few candids of passersby.

The boy in the first photo is carrying a fishing rod, and so is the lady in the second photo. They were on their way to the dock or near to it which was not very far off to the right of the photos. I think the framing, composition and posture is best in the middle photo.




 As usual, I enjoyed taking the candid photos after the fiddling and fiddling over trying to compose photos and worrying about minutia such as which way to tip the umbrella.


4 comments:

  1. You both are looking well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! You must have carried in a tripod for the double selfie. Love the brilliant colors and the umbrella. I would love one like that!

    Perfect. I have never done very well with selfies or portraits, I could learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best umbrella ever! Love those two photos you shared at the top -- a great looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos. They are so fun and cheery.

    ReplyDelete