Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Walking Together, Then and Now

Yesterday, I posted this photo of Danica and me  holding hands while walking through her campus.


I love it as is but wondered if I could successfully put us in a different and less cluttered background, and so I did by compositing it with a photo from the park that I posted recently. You may not know this about me, but I like to experiment with my photos to see what will happen if I do this or that.


Those are both my photos that I composited together manually, sans AI. However, I do confess to invoking a modicum of AI to help blend the two images together in their lighting and colour.

When I showed it to Sue, she opined that I should also find a photo of us walking hand-in-hand from her younger years. I soon found one from August 2009. If I were to have kept searching, perhaps I might have found an even better photo, but this one suits the goal.


Then, I did a similar thing, as above, by compositing us into a current image, one that you haven't seen posted although you still might.


It was a fun process with fairly good results, in my opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment