When I at coffee with the boys, I sometimes take candids of Nick. I find that he is an interesting subject, maybe it is the hair.
![]() |
| From my birthday lunch |
This week, I took my mini tripod-like device to show the boys at coffee, and I clicked a few photos from my watch.
I took that photo using an Apple portrait mode and did very little post-editing, but I was stuck with the reflections on his glasses. Although, Lightroom has an algorithm to deal with reflections, it really only applies to big windows as far as I can tell. Removing reflections manually is beyond my skillset, and even if I could, I wasn't about to invest a huge amount of time in a candid photo.
In the event, I asked AI to remove the reflections, but it just changed the glasses and did other alterations with his eyes. It did a good enough job, but the point is that it didn't just replace the glasses themselves but rebuilt that part of Nick's face. I don't think one would ever know, however; it is still unmistakably Nick.
With or without, he is kinda a cool-looking dude.



No comments:
Post a Comment