Saturday, August 08, 2026

Through the Brown with AC

Sue's prompt on a recent day involved brown and through. There is brown on the girders of the old railway overpass and in the rocky walls, and we do walk through the tunnel by times. Since I am in a mood for hubris today, I am going to show you a lot of me. The photos are hers, edits mine.



Off to the south side of the tunnel, there is brown in the tree trunks and path, and I will be walking through the foliage up above.


And to the north, there are places in the little Hackberry Park for Sue to shoot through the brown trees to lil, ole me.




The good thing wss that I was so far away that I didn't have to smile my silly smile for these photos.

Happy Saturday and a fine weekend to you. 

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a good weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire tha tyou guys get out there daily for those prompts! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. particularly the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shots of a photographer in nature...throughout the series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those prompts get the mind and body working.

    ReplyDelete