Monday, August 31, 2026

Early Birthday Scones with Danica

Danica went back to the city yesterday but not before meeting with us. Since she won't be attending my boisterous and rollicking birthday party, she joined us at Blue Spoon for scones. I think it was very nice of her to think to make special time for her grandfather in her busy life.

Sue took a photo of us. Her half was so cute and mine was so uncute that I cropped it.


This is or will be her gift to me. I had mentioned to Sue that I would like a Carlton U sweat or tee shirt, and she has passed that on. Since Danica will be working in that store, starting today, she can pick out something using her discount.


When I struggled to get the three of us in one selfie while we were sitting around the table, a nice lady offered her services. I had been hoping that would happen.


I really appreciate that Danica made the time for me.


1 comment:

  1. You’re lucky you can crop your photos. I can’t, because I can’t afford photoshop. Anyway, Danica is cute and sweet. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete