Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Hose and Squeegee

A young fellow captured our attention outside of townhall. I have never seen anything quite like this, but I don't suppose it is unique, and most people probably have seen this sort of work being done. 


You can see the whole procedure in the next photo, or at least you can if you look closely.


The lad has a squeegee attached to a very long handle. At the moment of the photo, he was cleaning the second-storey window. Fastened to the pole is a hose, so he is able to both wash and wipe the window.

I don't know how he would manage to clean the side windows because he would have to start from an even lower position. He might have room to erect a platform of some sort down there where there is more room down by the river than here on the narrow sidewalk.




1 comment:

  1. What is unique about that first photo is seeing a young person working!

    ReplyDelete