We meandered over to Dark & Deadly on Sunday morning for a pre-birthday (mine) coffee and breakfast sandwich. Anything for an excuse, eh? Actually, we've been almost overusing that excuse lately.
I sat beside the figure which have seen before. A lady asked if that were our son. I replied that he looked like his mother. lol
Unrehearsed, we both found in-between shots: hers between legs, mine between hands. I like hers a lot.
A couple came in with a guide dog. I so dislike dogs that I decided to shoot it. Kidding: I don't dislike dogs, but I did shoot it.
I also shot another member of the D&D family. Sue said that he wasn't new, but I don't think I have photographed him before.
Now, what other pre-birthday treats can I wangle?
Is that baby in the car seat part of the exhibit or a real kid? He looks like a fake, waxy mannequin but why would they put a creepy baby in a car seat for a display? And on a better note, when is your birthday?
ReplyDeleteThe baby was very real. :)
DeleteThe only thing fake was the hands in the other photo.
DeleteGreat photos! Happy Birthday for whenever it actually is.
ReplyDeleteYour choice of morning coffee (the surrounding decorations) would put me off enjoying mine. Ghoulish indeed. But the photos were all admirably done. I just leave the scary for later in the day.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a cool spot for a morning coffee.
ReplyDeleteI love your photography.
Love the baby shot.
ReplyDeleteWhen you are blowing out that candle, don't be wasting that wish. Make it count.
ReplyDelete