Wednesday, August 12, 2026

AC Transfigured

At a recent stop at the Dark & Deadly cafe, I did what I often do and took a snapshot of one of the characters. Without doing a before and after, I will show how the finished product looked after I added a hellfire background (AI) although I don't recall the exact descriptive term that I used.


I liked it well enough but then had the notion to replace the skeleton's skull with my own head.


While the fire was an AI interpolation, the head swap was completed via old-fashioned, manual photoshopping.


7 comments:

  1. That is quite the transformation and you are ready for upcoming Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a dark and evil character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! That is indeed “dark”! 🙂

    Tha anatomist that I am, notices the bones…. the thoracic cage is anatomically quite abnormal especially associated with the clavicle but the junctions to the sternum are also very suspicious…. No wonder the fellow is a skeleton…. he would have great difficulty breathing. 😂

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...
    No—I am not afraid.
    There!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete