Our town hangs banner flags* downtown along our main street. Around the end of June and beginning of July, the banner flags are, appropriately enough, resemble our actual Canadian flag (as previously and fairly recently posted).
Come November, the banner flags will honour veterans of past wars for Remembrance Day. I haven't posted about those for some time, but maybe I will again this November.
Currently, the town exhibit various artists and their works. These four hang just outside of townhall along with two glorious flower baskets, of which there are plenty along the main drag and elsewhere in town too. I made sure to get the flowers in the photo too.




Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBanner flags it is!
ReplyDeleteI love it that they are featuring different artists and do a great job of displaying the art with the flowers, especially the last one!
Our town has the same type hanging baskets with flowers. I think a flower/garden shop donates them each year.