Yes, it is Coffee Walk 6, but I did spare you walk 5 after posting #4 on July 06. You're welcome.
Do you ever have days when your underwear doesn't sit right? When we stopped to order our coffees, I nipped into the washroom to try to adjust. It helped, but it didn't fix the problem entirely.
It was a cloudless and very sunny day, but we did find a bench with partial shade, farther from the playground equipment than where we usually consume our coffees.
A selfie. You knew that I would have to do it.
We had passed a new, blank sign at the beginning of our walk, but on our return, there was a fellow applying masking tape. It turns out that he is an artist who showed us a sketch of town things what he will paint in due course. I put his card in the corner of the photo,
I will have to have a closer look on Coffee Walk 7, whenever that might occur. Speaking of coffee, I'll
I crossed out soon, above, because it's only gone 4, and I won't see them until 9. I had a great sleep for almost 4 hours, but then it was clear that I was done, so I got up, had some cereal, and sat down here. I am not enthralled about the short night, but here we are. Maybe, I will get back to sleep for while.


My night was abbreviated by the suction cup shower hook that holds our loofas deciding to fall off the shower wall at 2:30 this morning. When I got my heart to stop racing and identified what had woken me up, I could hear it thundering outside. Nothing like a good thunderstorm to keep me awake. I guess I'll try again tonight.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just enjoy those nights errrrr mornings we awake so nice and early? Hannah makes sure I am up by 4:30 each day and she sleeps from 6pm to 4:30. I'd love to be able to sleep like a pup!
ReplyDeleteI did think that oddly shaped wood looked like a pen and ink drawing!
The 'squiggle' on the table is intriguing. Nature is an artist!
ReplyDeleteThe sign is interesting with so much detail. It just goes to prove that good preparation is everything.
Cool sign, and quickly accomplished. Glad there's real art being supported by your community, as well as your own keen eye to find beauty in a knot of wood! I was up early (for me, which is 2 hours after you forever and ever now). Hope underwear gives comfort now...you are so funny!
ReplyDeleteSandra Boynton (artist) states it's National Underwear Day! I'll post her photo on my blog.
DeleteYou made me laugh and to answer the question, yes, I indeed have had times underwear doesn't sit right. A belated welcome to the world of coffee lovers.
ReplyDeleteHe finished that fast? Boy -- that's pretty amazing, even being one color. We've all had that underwear thing!
ReplyDeleteThe artist finished quickly.
ReplyDeleteThat's an incredible sign! I would have no idea how to begin. I love the artist's French name, The River. I became a lover of coffee to be sociable too but now it's a habit and comfort ritual.
ReplyDeleteHah! Yes, indeed….. there are MANY times where the underwear for me is just NOT right, and like you I often have to get to.a restroom to attempt “adjustments”.
ReplyDeleteI guess it is more common a malady than I thought….. I had initially noticed the challenge when I became less “portly” many years ago and presumed it was related to that, or aging, or both. But, perhaps I am incorrect and it is a more universal malady?
PipeTobacco
Dealing with stubborn underwear right before coffee makes for a hilarious morning struggle! Waking up after four short hours feels brutal, yet grabbing cereal provides a nice pause before meeting the photo boys at Tims. Watching that local artist map out town murals brings so much charm to the stroll, turning a groggy day into a fun adventure.
ReplyDeleteHiii!!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos, and coffee walks are always fun.
Best regards!
Lumusiando
Lovely photos, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteThat was quick work on the sign!
ReplyDeleteCute picture of you and hubby together. Had to laugh when you talked about underwear. Sometimes the elastic doesn't wear evenly side to side and you feel lopsided. I always think I should throw them out and buy another round of new ones instead of putting up with it.
ReplyDeleteSandy's Space
Just so you know, I am the hubby. )
DeleteI like your selfie with your wife. Such great pictures too.
ReplyDeleteNice photo of you two. How fun to have met the artist. Have a great day today.
ReplyDeleteYou have a grand time. That is important.
ReplyDeleteCommando might have worked! I bought a "slightly off" shirt once. A shoulder seam was not in the correct place and drove me nuts. I trashed it; donating it would have made someone else miserable. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteUnderwear sort of goes on strike some days, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteWait a minute... I just discovered (from another blogger) that today is supposedly national underwear day... ha, is your comment just a coincidence?
DeleteThese artists have to see everything in their head. Then they make a plan and paint. Not many have that gift.
ReplyDeleteYou really discover many interesting things in your llife
ReplyDeleteGreat sign! I'm so glad you share information about your underwear!
ReplyDeleteWell now, here i am thinking about your underwear! A toast to perfect underwear on National Underwear Day!
ReplyDeleteThe squiggly thing looks to me like a very large lady in a long skirt with a patched apron. What do you see in it, AC?
Underwear. Oh. Back when I was working a job which required much tramping through the jingweeds, I had gotten behind on laundry. I had no underwear, which necessitated the wearing of...um...Let's just call them "fancy panties". What I learned is that not all underwear are created equal. Some are simply not designed for all day wear. What a miserable day that was.
ReplyDeleteThe question begs an answer...were you wearing your fancy underwear?