Friday, January 20, 2023

More Winter Photos

I have told you how cold it was around last weekend, but The Sue Must Go On, so to speak. Her photo prompts keep coming, and sometimes her inspiration is to be found in the great outdoors. This is good because it gets me out too. The first picture shows how 'needs must', and you do what it takes to get the shot.

We decided to go up top of that ↑ bridge. I thought the winding path looked interesting enough to photograph.


Up top, I took a photo similar to many that I have taken before, looking upriver, toward townhall.


Winter does not always offer good photo ops, but freshly fallen snow helps . . . if one can stand the cold.

Your unscheduled lagniappe for the day is a collage of two of the above photos plus the one of Sue (Snow Queen) from earlier in the week.



9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Love the photo of Sue and the coat is winter perfect!

DJan said...

Yes, I too love that picture of Sue.

Boud said...

That's good advertising for the coat.

Jenn Jilks said...

Sue's coat is a definite bonus! I've been looking for a new winter coat but had to settle for a car coat.
Great seeing you get out and about.

RedPat said...

We have not had any pretty snow here so it is even worse trying to get nice shots this winter. Everything is just dull & bleak with hardly any sun.

Margaret said...

I love snow photos and the picture of Sue is perfect!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Pretty low bridge and Sue coat looks warm

Coffee is on and stay safe

Jeanie said...

All I can say is that Sue is a lot hardier than I -- and so are you!

William Kendall said...

That upriver view is my favourite.