Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A Brief Wildflower Shoot

Sunday Morning, with the sky completely overcast, I decided to try to photograph some wildflowers. They were just possibilities that I had seen whilst driving by local roadsides. No tripod: I just wanted to experiment with handheld shots this time.

I was hoping for colour upon colour (one colour in front and another behind) and also to try some ICM (Intentional Camera Movement). The idea is to move the camera deliberately while pressing the shutter.

I had to trash most of them, but I kept this one. It has both camera movement and colour upon colour.



A few other shots from my brief time out, mostly daisies.







7 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Not bad, Monet! :-)

Silver in AZ said...

The ICM one...I really like! Well done! The white daisy ones are also beautiful!

Marie Smith said...

The daisies are gorgeous!

MARY G said...

Hah! AC the steady-handed. Me, I use a monopd.

Country Gal said...

Thats the fun of photography is playing and seeing what comes of it all . Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing . Have good week .

Jenn Jilks said...

Oh, neat, Goat's Beard! I am posting a video of one with a goldfinch pair!

Jenny Woolf said...

Arent flowers endlessly fascinating. I find myself shooting them more and more close up. I don't have much of a camera.