Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Help from JJ

JJ wants to be a helper in all ways, not just in the kitchen. Yessiree, he also wants to help in the garden. Let's see how he goes about it.

Are we off to a good start? I am deadheading and he is doing something. This is a good sign.

Wait a minute! He's digging. No JJ, you dig in the spring, not the fall. And that's a spudder not a shovel.

Hmmm ... is he giving me the equivalent of the finger? I think maybe.

Buppa: helping you in the garden is a real ball.

OMG: Blogger is so painful with photos these days, that I am tempted to head back to Word Press. Seriously Blogger, you're making it very hard for me to soar like an eagle.

6 comments:

Diana said...

This was hilarious! In the last photo I can actually see JJ contemplating tossing that ball into the water!!
I must say, after seeing your yard I realized how bad our drought really was. Most of our plants have died off a couple of months ago despite watering. Your yard still looks "ALIVE" and green!!
Love Di ♥

Dimple said...

Sometimes, or perhaps I should say "usually", it's more work when they help. But it is also more fun!

troutbirder said...

How nice to have a helping. And my thought is that the off hours it uploads faster. Of course, you have to get up at 2 a.m. to take advantage...

Lorna said...

How is it we live so close but I haven't been in shirt sleeves in weeks? Or is that a male/female thing?

Donna said...

Yes, it's a Battle anymore to upload photos on Blogger! I haven't been on my WP site in so long that I don't know how it would be any different.
Your garden is Lovely Ac!! JJ looks like he's running a Good crew!Hahaa
hughugs

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi AC, blogge may be having a tough time with photos, but have you considered trying an off line blog editor, specifically Live Writer and then uploading to the blog? I use it exclusively on my desktop PC. Sadly, there is no similar program when using the MacBook, and then I use Mars Edit, which tries hard but is very flakey compared to LW. And by the way, LW is free and also has editing tools for photos built in...you might find it a better tool.