I am going to add this at the top, just telling you that
Blogger is preventing me from commenting
on your posts.
My birthday (there it is again, sorry) coincided with Jonathan's first day back to school This was also his last first day back to school in his life, at least regular school. Who knows what the future holds?
It would have been prudent to get a photo of the boy setting off on his Last First Day, but alas! no one in the family did. His girlfriend's mother did get ↓ this. I have already cropped it and eliminated the digital date display, but what can you do with a blurry photo?
I knew that I could replace the background, and in recognition of a return to school, I would ask AI for shelves loaded with books.
But could AI make JJ less blurry? I know that it is beyond normal photo editing, but I thought that I would try by asking AI to bring the subject into focus (I forget the exact words).
The Result was surprisingly good. While the hair is a little fuller and the eyebrows darker, the face is definitely recognizable as Jonathan.
I also made a mono conversion because I like to do that.



You did a good job with the photo. Is it happy birthday now?
ReplyDeleteHi dear friend, the comments are working again, thankfully. It was a huge problem, many people were affected, including myself. I made a special post about it on my blog and thankfully I can comment now! I agree with Sandra, you did a good job with the photo.
ReplyDeleteAI seems to have rescued a blurry photograph just enough to preserve Jonathan’s memorable “last first day” of school, books and all
ReplyDeleteI may have to consult with you on the steps and sites you used to clear that up!
ReplyDeleteI did that though Adobe Photoshop, but I suspect that other engine’s like Google’s would do that same.
DeleteI’ve been using AI a bit lately to edit some photos too. I’m very surprised at how well it does. Certainly way better than I could do.
ReplyDeleteAt last we can comment again. I never thought that would be the issue with blogger.
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no...this just isn't right...!! He was so little!! Just a baby... oh my word...
ReplyDeleteTime is just hurtling by!!! He's almost grown!
No words... great repair on the blurriness though!
hugs
Donna
Those years have flown by as your grandson and ours are both young men now. And, yes, it a[ears that the no comment blogger glitch has been resolved, for now.
ReplyDeleteFunny! I had a first day for Aster, and Jordan promised me a first day photo for year 2 of uni. Not sure he'll remember! At least he has a roommate to take one.
ReplyDeleteMy other two grandies in YVR start tomorrow. My DIL is pretty good at such, with signage and all. Good luck to the grandies!
That is a faithful rendition of Jonathan. Blurry photos are so frustrating.
ReplyDelete