Saturday, September 05, 2026

Caturday 95: Sabine has been Mono-tized

Visiting the kids' house for some reason or other one day when all the humans were away, I managed a few photos of Sabine. I converted this batch, all from the same position on the arm of the couch, to b&w (ie: mono-tized, please forgive me).




Happy Caturday, even though cats don't often appear to be anything but grumpy. I understand; people often assume the same about me. 😎😇

20 comments:

  1. The black and white is very impressive in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabine is beautiful. I love the black and white photography. It makes it more dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she's not monot-onous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful cat, she's reveling in the attention ;). *Thanks for mentioning the problem with commenting yesterday, I was relieved to see it wasn't just me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shadows work very well in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty purrtraits (sorry). I like the soft, dark backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine hübsche Katzendame, die auch in Schwarz-Weiß elegant aussieht. Ich finde das Licht sehr gut. Bei Farbaufnahmen geht da oft etwas verloren. Aber ich muss gestehen, Ich liebe Farben.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wouldn't want to live in a b&w world, but it can sometimes result in an effective photo.

      Delete
  8. My daughter has a black and white cat that looks a lot like Sabine. Hers likes to sit in an old high chair in the dining room when the family is at table for meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a very fine b*&w at some point. Just call them tuxedo cats.

      Delete
  9. Very cute pictures.

    Blogger has been glitching for me for days. Seems like they might have fixed the commenting problem for now though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's humoring you because you can operate a can opener.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sabine is lovely, what colour is she in real life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess grey running to a little more brown depending on the light.

      Delete
  12. Pretty kitty. Love tabbies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all good photo's, but the first one is fabulous!!! Such feeling in that one.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice one. I can never think of a good pun for you. You do make pithy comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That first photo is a little scary!

    ReplyDelete