I posted this candle last week but decided yesterday that it needed both a flame and a message. I played with it a bit in the morning before walkie and shopping.
![]() |
| As you can see by the colour and the maple leaf, it is a very Canadian bench. |
I found another bench in the same park. In processing, the subtle beginning tinges of autumn were more visible than in person. Somehow the editing overdid the colour, but it suits me and the season too, I think.




Well I couldn't wait. I signed up for Feedly and started entering my reading list into it. All went well until apparently I hit a limit and am still three or four blogs short of getting my entire blog roll onto it. Those sometimes don't post for many months or even years at a time so I guess I'll just have to periodically check them the old way unless Blogger gets things fixed eventually.
ReplyDeleteI should say I hit a limit using the free version only.
DeleteShocked! I haven't exceeded my limit over the years.
DeleteI didn't know that Feedly had a limit; I use the free version too. Your blog list must be bigger than mine.
DeleteFor some reason, it limited me after 22 blogs. When I paste a new link in, it now just pops up an add to subscribe. Perhaps it is a daily add limit. I'll go try again this morning to add the remaining blogs.
DeleteI discovered my problem. After entering so many blogs, I inadvertently clicked to close the Feedly window. When I opened it back up, I clicked on search which pops open a box to paste in the next url address which is where it starts prompting me to purchase a subscription. I discovered that I needed to click on the Follow Feed button which pops open a very similar screen but allowed me to add the remaining five blogs to my list.
DeletePerhaps out of spite, I saw the first sign of life out of my blogger reading list in almost a week. It updated five blogs to the top of the list though it still linked to older posts on each blog site.
What was happening with the sky in the last photo?
ReplyDeleteThe first photo makes me want to spend the afternoon there with a book.
ReplyDeleteCP has some lovely parks! Happy for you.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the tighter crop.
ReplyDeleteI like the tighter crop and the last photo has the feeling of November. I need tp get all the blogs I follow onto my blog role, since the reading list isn’t working.
ReplyDeleteI like the lighter crop too. The red bench looks so happy to me.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos, that red bench with the autumn tint is so atmospheric!
ReplyDeleteGreetz from Sicily!
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Hello Diana from Sicily.
DeleteBlogger is being weird and I am too. I am still quite tired and trying to catch up...I may not get that done for a while.
ReplyDeleteThat red bench happens to be my favorite! Well done!
A road curving into the unknown Is always eye-catching.
ReplyDeleteLovely curves and benches, with a lot of green trees still. Keep on looking, and I'll be patient waiting for the colors.
ReplyDeleteAs the saying goes, the bench photos give me all the feels. New directions, the temptation of sitting on a bench and watching the world go by, solitude.
ReplyDeleteYou really do have a great eye. The bench has such a great pull, well done!
ReplyDeleteThat candle is beautiful. You live in such a beautiful place. Very nice photos.
ReplyDeleteI do like the cropping on the bench photo!
ReplyDeleteI’m a little clueless when it comes to editing photos beyond a crop. Do you change the colors a bit? These are very rich and vibrant. I once printed a photo that I had taken, and my FIL liked the picture but not the color, so he took it and brightened it up. He liked it brighter, but I wanted it to look how it had looked to me, so I didn’t use his copy. (He went to art school, I did not)
ReplyDeleteEditing a photo can be as simple as making it look the way you remember, which is not necessarily what the camera saw and recorded. At other times, it can be fun to push the pixels and get a bit creative. You'll see that in my next post, Thursday.
DeleteI love that second picture of the red bench with that bit of autumn peaking out from behind it.
ReplyDeleteI love the curves and benches!
ReplyDeleteSoon you will have all the fun with autumn leaves.
ReplyDeleteThe lit candle with the message is very pretty. I like the bench photos too.
ReplyDelete