Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Kids on Mothers Day

Mothers Day was rather gorgeous this year. After a late breakfast of pancakes, eggs and bacon, we sat outside for a few hours. The kids were active to say the least. I have put a few sequences of their activities together, below.


JJ has a tongue thing going. There are many knowing nods in my directions as certain family members claim that he has inherited this propensity from grampa. I don't think I have ever taken it to this extent, however.


Danica did some running too. You must overlook the how the background elements don't fit properly when I put these shots together.


10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! You've stitched these photos together to make it look quite a crowd!

Tabor said...

You have done a great job. I must try doing this with my little ones. I think the stitching is just fine.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, those are great!

Kila said...

Great photos :)

Was thinking of you and had to stop by and check on you all!

Gail Dixon said...

Amazing how you put these together! Looks like a great day.

Ruth said...

Very impressive! I bet your grands loved them too.

troutbirder said...

Busy indeed. Now if I had that amount of energy.....

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

For those of us who do not have the knowledge to do these sequence shots, John, could you provide a primer or if you have done so before, reference the post. These action shots are great fun!

Unknown said...

Donna said...

Hahahaha!! I kept thinking..."they had lots of little ones over that day..."
LOVE this!!
hughugs