Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sue at the Mill

Since it's Mothers Day, I thought I would feature Sue at the Mill of Kintail last week (see previous post for general shots and video of the mill). The first three show her on the deck (where we ate lunch) from various angles although I don't think you would spot her in the first one.

from the footbridge

from across the river

peeking thru the trees

In this second batch, we were experimenting with a certain point of view: leaning on posts and fences.(I will get back to the reason for this posing in a subsequent post.)




Update/Edit: We usually go out for Mothers Day breakfast on the Saturday. Restaurants are too crowded on Sunday, which is a day for the kids to do whatever they have planned. This will include SIL and I making breakfast. Anyway, here is a picture of my lady at breakfast yesterday.


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she is just a beauty. happy mother's day to her.

(and i'm hoping fences and posts come up again on thursday!)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy Mother's Day to the lovely lady in your life, besides your daughters and granddaughter.

Kerry said...

What a beautiful place to spend mother's day!

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice portrait! I hope she had a wonderful day. You certainly took her to a beautiful spot!

Gail Dixon said...

Hope Sue had a very Happy Mother's Day. She sure is pretty.

Donna said...

In the top photo I can almost hear the water roaring! Love it!
Hope Sue enjoyed her special Day!
hughugs

KGMom said...

Very nice portrait in that last photo. And a very pretty subject.