Friday, November 02, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Wonder Woman and Spiderman went out together for Halloween ready to fight the forces of evil, or to gather treats. Preferably the latter.


She is ready to deflect bullets and he to shot a web.

I am not sure what her pose was about.

More web shooting and bullet defending.

I get his pose ,but I still don't get hers.

They are both ready to do battle.

The parents are not having a good time.
When their tricking was over, they were chuffed to
do treating. I missed him doing this, but he helped too.
I think they actually had the most fun at this activity.

6 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Buppa!!! She was getting ready to fly! Come on, you should have known that!! They looked adorable!
It's funny but my kids always loved giving out candy too!
Love Di ♥

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Where is Super Gramps in his costume?

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Where is Super Gramps in his costume?

RVVagabond said...

Diana is right--Wonder Woman was getting ready to fly! They are adorable, for sure.

Judy said...

Oh! Those two are just too too cute!

jancy smith said...

Wow, they are sooo cute! The super-man and the spider-man.