Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Breakfast

We celebrated Fathers Day on Saturday this year. We did this at least in part to tie-in with a little outing with the kids later.

I actually gave my SIL a gift — my pro style Expos ballcap, which I have
had since 1995. I don't wear ballcaps, so I thought he might as well have it.
I'm not sure if he will wear it either, but what the heck.

Now here's someone who really looks cute in the cap.


The girl who catapulted me into fatherhood.

My descendants, minus the far flung Allyson.

My women, minus the far flung A Team.

Gifts were bestowed in the parking lot after breakfast.

6 comments:

Judy said...

You have been blessed with such a wonderful family!
Happy Father's Day to you!

Donna said...

That's a sweet family you got there!
Happy Father's Day!
hughugs

Bernie said...

Happy Father's Day John, your family is so blessed to have you and vice versa of course. Enjoy your day my friend, xo

troutbirder said...

A vibrant and handsome crew there on Fathers Day...:)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad you had such a fun family day and one with gifts for you as well. Belated Dad's Day wishes from us, John.

Hilary said...

Oh boy.. you get to cut the grass! ;) Looks like you had a lovely day. I'm glad for that. :)