Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moi the Canvas



In the past she's painted my head for Christmas because it makes such a large empty canvas, but I guess that was no longer enough for her. So she thought she'd have a go a dying my beard this time. Just the small gray patch below my lip. Everyone else, meaning Cuppa and Thesha, were being daring after all, and I wasn't about to play Mr Partypoopingchicken.

It coulda been worse.



And after a shower, it became quite faint.



Cuppa's two patches are much bigger and are sticking rather well, but I'll leave it for her to post. Meanwhile, here is the culprit-painter.



Does it all make sense now?

12 comments:

Jinksy said...

Who wouldn't want to be in the pink? :)

Mara said...

It works for Billy Connolly! It works for you as well...

Donna said...

Hahahahaaa...pink is your color!!!!!hughugs

KGMom said...

So that's what "they" mean by body art.

Mary said...

AC,

Went over to Cuppa's blog to see her pink and she has quite a bit more than you. Both of you are good sports.

Glad you enjoyed your time with your visitors. Happy Sunday.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Yes that is truly body art. I love it. I don't know where to find Cuppa. I will go back and look.
Blessings
QMM

Barry said...

Certainly a fine enhancement to your appearance. Mt compliments to the artist.

ChrisB said...

Definitely suits you. I saw Cuppa looking pretty with pink yesterday.

Heather Plett said...

Ah you're a good sport! Just think of what the grandkids will do some day!

MARY G said...

Whoop. A Christmas bald.

Lorna said...

was that freehand? Fetching.

Anonymous said...

Daring with pink.. good for you. :-)