Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Expected Halloween Pictures

As I am always reluctant to post photos [sure I am], I wasn't certain I would post Halloween pictures, but since the first three blogs I visited this morning featured them, here I go.

Here we are with Nikki Dee in our little porch. Note that Cuppa is in the spirit. I dressed up and got into the spirit a few years ago, even putting on spooky music, but now I figure that I've been there and done that.


She sits with our treat dish, We started with 210 goodies, and they were all gone by eight o'clock. This creature called Piglet isn't into treats yet, at least not this kind, but loved digging her hands into the bowl.



At one house our street she was given the pencil (go figure) that she is holding in this photo. She's staring past Mom, probably looking at Trick-or-Treaters coming to the door.




Then she began to poke a surprised Mom with the pencil while we were waiting for the flash to fire. Hence, Mom's expression.


Give it another two years or so, and I'm sure it will be a much bigger deal for the kid.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, great pics of the piglet (especially the last one..i just love her expression while she stabs her mom)

Amanda said...

What a cute little piglet!
Why aren't you all dressed up in the first picture?!!! haha!

Ginnie said...

The least you could have done, AC, to keep little Piglet company, would have been to dress us as Pooh.

KGMom said...

Good for Cuppa--getting into the spirit.
Oh yes--a couple of years, and this time of year will be a big deal!

Mary said...

I love Cuppa's horns. I'm glad she got into the Halloween spirit.

I love this little piglet. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Kila said...

Haha, what a cute Piglet! And it looks like a nice, warm outfit! (My two oldest boys were Pooh and Tigger when they were toddlers.)

Woman in a Window said...

Glad she wasn't a pirate with a sword! ARgh!

Cute little piggie. Hey, and that devil's not too shabby either.

Pearl said...

piglet, one of my favorites!

Simply Coll said...

So very cute! I can hardly wait until next year when I too will have two new Trick-Or-Treaters.

I have been hearing that some folks are now handing out small toys and things instead of candies because of peanut allergies, etc. I wonder if that might explain the pencil.

Janet said...

Such a pretty little Piglet. I love Cuppa's headwear.