Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Unblocked

I should report that after 6 weeks, my ear unblocked about 10 days ago. The trick was to take a lot of decongestants for 3 days — keeping to recommended max dose, of course. The doctor also prescribed a higher dosage of antihistamine tablets. Along with the Omnars nasal spray, the protocol worked after six weeks of even more reduced hearing.  

It was my second bout of the year, so the doc advised that I should continue use the nasal spray from here on. That sound like a lot, but my here on is getting shorter, so . . . 

I took a pic of the process of extricating the decongestants from the packaging. I had opened one of the 2 at this point.


There was a thin backing (right) on the blister pack that had to be peeled off before pushing the capsule out. It required a little bit of picky dexterity to find the corner and to begin peeling. I said to myself that this could be difficult for older people.

Then I realized what I had said and smiled to myself.

=====================

I got back into a photo folder of our 2009 trip to Vancouver to visit PJ. I decided to make a quick poster board without any reediting or without very much designing. I just plopped the photos onto a virtual canvas in Photoshop and sized them to suit. 






No comments:

Post a Comment