We have dog. I am not a dog person, but we have dog regardless. I am not anti-dog, but I don't grok them as much as I do cats. So far, he is more of a Sue dog than an AC dog. His primary person seems to have been a woman, so that makes sense.
He is 15 and a bit addled. Wants to get onto the bed with Sue but can't seem to manage and can't get down without possibly hurting himself. We have a chair there to help him, but he's not a cat, so he can't quite figure it out.
He also can't quite figure out the deck stairs to get down into the yard at night to do this thing. I think he can't really see them in the dark. He is 15, and his eyes are dimming.
I told you that we'd have him for 5 weeks. I was wrong. It will be 7 weeks!!!
That's all that I shall say for now, but I do have pictures.
Ladies and gentlemen. Behold Jake, the 15 year-old Yorkshire Terrier rental.
Note:I wrote the above yesterday. He had a good and quiet night last night. The first night was horrendous, but now we may survive the 7 weeks. He has decided that he likes my chair: pretty sure it is not me that he likes. He was on me last night and is back on me this morning. In the second photo, I am getting this post ready on my tablet







No comments:
Post a Comment