These photos are not quite true orphans because I haven't forgotten them at all. I have been just posting other things. I like these candid photos of old fellas, particularly the third one.
One day, I spotted this old gent sitting outside a cafe. He was across the street, but I zoomed as best I could and even then, cropped somewhat afterward. What is he musing over? Is it a past loss, or is it perhaps that he's just waiting for someone to fetch his coffee?
In the coffee shop, I spotted two old goats having a stare-down.




I like the sepia shot but would like to see it cropped like the color photo which would convey more of the 'loneliness' or thoughtfulness of the photo.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see the place in that last shot! Amazing!
You got me on the last photo! What in the world? AI generated?
ReplyDeleteNo, that is me in real life.
DeleteBeard mowing is my favorite. I think the first guy just needs his coffee.
ReplyDeleteThat 1st shot is sad.
ReplyDeleteEvery photo a story, especially that last one, ha.
ReplyDelete