For better or worse, Dale has tagged me to do this music meme of ten songs that I am currently enjoying. My CDs are mostly packed, and I don't do these kinds of lists very well, but I'm willing to give it a shot. In addition to my own inadequacies in these matters, however, is the realty that few will know the many of the artists or songs which I mention. In no particular order, except perhaps for the first, the songs are not listed in any particular order.
- Everytime (Barra McNeils)
- Un Nuovo Giorno (Andrea Bocelli)
- You Lift Me Up (Josh Groban)
- The Parting Glass (The Cottars)
- Cruisin' (Theresa Sykorka)
- Rise Again (The Rankin Family)
- The Night Pat Murphy Died (Great Big Sea)
- Figlio Perduto (Sarah Brightman)
- Voyage (John McDermott)
- Into the West (Annie Lennox)
Because this meme has been making the rounds, I am going to resist tagging specific people, but it would be interesting to see what various people might come up with.