Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Back Online


Hello World!

Due to a hard drive failure, I have been been quieter than usual on Blogger lately. But I think I am more or less back up to speed.

We've seen a number of passages in the past week or so: Roger Ebert, Margaret Thatcher, and Annette Funicello. I am still here, however, and, in the wake of Easter, my computer has been resurrected. Aren't you pleased?

We are finally having some decent spring weather. By that I mean milder and not rainless weather. One out of two ain't bad. We are, however, possibly expecting another snowfall in a few days time. We usually do get a good April snowfall — a last shot from Old Man Winter. Even if it does snow, it will soon melt.

Danica was invited to a fairy princess birthday party on the weekend. She is wearing her crown in the above photo. I imagine that either Sue or I or both will post pictures of the whole ensemble at some point now that he computer is once again functional. Great expression, eh?

Meanwhile, I will include several photos below that I had ready to post before the Crash of 2013. These were from Easter when they both received iPods. She is into it more than he is, however.


AC out.




9 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you got the old computer going again! You've been missed...Love the shots. She's really growing up fast...
hughugs

MARY G said...

Love that last photo. That gkid of yours is and has character to burn. Glad you are back online!

Lorna said...

So happy to see you back. iPod, eh?

Gina said...

That is a very royal expression she has up there, to be sure!

Mara said...

I had to look up Annette Funicello: her name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place her.

Glad to see you back here. A crash is never good. I hope nothing got really lost (ie you have enough back-up)

troutbirder said...

Computer resurrection is good. And so are beautifully charming princesses...:)

Pearl said...

hard drive crash! ee. that's unnerving. isn't all the hardware supposed to be sturdier than us mere mortals?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Yes, she really does appear to be into that tune...great expressions on that girl!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

And glad your computer was resurrected, but maybe it's telling you that a burial/replacement is coming sooner than later because how many miracles can a computer have?