Monday, April 24, 2006

And they're off!!


Butterfly here. Dad gave me the keys to this place while he's gone. Should I wreak some havoc do you think?????

We left for the airport at 6am. Yeah, 6am. Anyway, I got the old folks to the airport with no major or minor mishaps. I think that they were a titch nervous and a whole lot excited.

Included are some pics for you. My Mom's got some crazy reflective thing happening but I'll let Dad fix that up when he gets home. :)

(See below for a re-post from Dad's "Best of" Collection.)

6 comments:

Granny said...

Hi Butterfly and thanks for holding down the fort.

Don't they make a young, handsome couple?


ann (aka granny)

Dale said...

They look so happy! Did they depart from Toronto?

PBS said...

Hey Butterfly, nice to have you back! Those are great photos, even with the "reflective thing."

Rainypete said...

Nice to hear from you again Butterfly! Wishing them well on their journey.

Turtle Guy said...

Safe travels, wonderful journey and... when't the party?!

megz_mum said...

Looking forward to travel tales!