Saturday, November 28, 2015

Q&A With Danica

Danica has done a guest blog once before when she described the chipmunk in the house. Since she is having a sleepover with the old folk, I thought she might like to do it again. I think I'd like to try a Q&A this time.

Q: Christmas is coming. Tell us about something that you remember from previous Christmases.

A: Oh. I LOVE the gifts. Usually we would get dressed, do the stockings first then have breakfast then open gifts from under the tree. I love Christmas the most out of  all holidays! 


Q: What is your favourite song (or singer/group) right now. What do you like best about this song/singer?

A: ONE DIRECTION I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THEM THEY ARE AMAZING I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT AHH!!!!!


Q: Who is your best friend? How often do you see her/him? What do you like best about this person?

A: Morgan. I usually see her every recess. We talk and laugh we're just BESTIES.


Q: You are in French immersion for half of your school day. Please say something to the world en Francais.

A: Biscuit (Cookie) Commence ca va? (How are you?)


Q: Please write that in English for those who can`t read French.

A: Yea I did WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?!?!?!


Q: Who is the Prime Minister of Canada? Would you have voted for him? Why or why not?

A: Justin Trudeau. I think he is a very good Prime Minister. I would have voted for him but I'm not even 10 :(... BUT I'M GLAD HE WON!!! :)


Q: Is there anything else you want to write right now?

A: If you have a question, send it in! I'd love to respond to your questions. We need enough to do a Q and A though! If you have a question to one or both of us please do our names and we shall respond!!!!


=========== Buppa`s Note ==========

Facebook has been popping up a lot of memory pictures this week because it was three years ago that we babysat the kids for more than a week while the parents went on a cruise. We made a point of posting a lot of pictures on FB for the parents. This is a photo of an email that Danica was writing to Mom. She did this on her own. She was in Kindergarten, and she was writing about Zackers the Shelf Elf making his seasonal appearance.


10 comments:

Jackie said...

Danica....What is your favorite book? (Notice the spelling of 'favorite' here in the USA vs the spelling of 'favourite' in your country. Makes me smile.) I think the word 'color' has the same variation in spelling.
So...I add another question: What is your favorite color?
Lovely post.
Sweet girl.

Anvilcloud said...

Hello Jackie! Those questions will be in the Q&A because you want to know. Over here we spell ``Color`` Colour. I don`t know why we have different spellings! We should get enough questions to do another Q&A. GTG! Bye!

Mara said...

Hi Danica,

Jackie pinched my question about your favourite book! Okay, I have another one. What is your favourite animal?

Marie Smith said...

Danika, tell us about your favourite things to do. What do you enjoy most about school and why?

What an incredible granddaughter you are!

Lucky grandfather!

I think this is my favourite blog post ever!

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful post! And I too wonder what D likes to read. So I'll think of another question -- What do you want to be when you grow up? (That's for D, not AC.)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoyed this post and looking forward to the answers to questions asked in previous comments.

Kathleen's Blog said...

Hi Danica

First of all, I must tell you that I love your name...it's very pretty.

My question to you is:

What is your favorite Christmas tradition???

Cheers :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Danica,

What do you want the MOST for Christmas and do you think you'll get it?

Have you been especially good lately because Christmas is getting close...or are you pretty good most of the time?

Donna said...

Hi Danica!
How about this one...
What's your favorite restaurant and why....

Hugs to you!
Donna in Texas

TexWisGirl said...

so cute. :)