Friday, April 03, 2009

Foto Friday

Saint Al Revisited



I mentioned Saint Al last week. Once the job was completed, I put my meagre Photoshop skills to work and made a thank you card. I've pasted a copy of the front of the card above. I had intended to use a halo to put over Al's head in a picture, either on the outside or inside. However, once I found the image below, I couldn't resist superimposing his face. We think it's pretty funny, and I think Al does too.



And here's a little collage representing some of the job that I printed as a little memento for both him and us.



Thanks again, Mr Saint Man.

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Have you considered participating in Rick Mercer's weekly photochallenge?
Or perhaps you could be a photo editor for National Inquirer. Glad the job got done well.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I bet he loved it!

Donna said...

I Need to make time to learn photoshop...cool things you did to the images!!hughugs

Mary said...

AC,

Thanks goodness for Saints like Al. Great job. I bet he got a good laugh out of this.

Blessings,
Mary

Woman in a Window said...

HA! Much fun!

ChrisB said...

He certainly did a great job and so have you with this :)

Garnetrose said...

Looks to me like al deserves sainthood. LOL

Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hey, are you losing some weight, Grampa?! Way to go!

See my reply to you, intrepid photographer....

Many hugs,

dabrah said...

Would you like to send him over here?

Ginnie said...

Your collage is great. I would imagine Al was pretty surprised to see a halo over his head!

Lorna said...

Let me know if you need a St Lorna---i could use a collage.