Monday, September 07, 2015

Things We Did Last Week 2

I am skipping some thing such as my birthday, but I will mention our last day, which included a picnic and exploration at Blakeney Rapids, followed by some water play at the Mill of Kintail.

First up: three views of the [Ontario] Mississippi River at the rapids. Kind of nice, eh?




Sue commandeered a lot of kid pics for her blog, and I try not to duplicate too much, but here are a few from Blakeney.




At the Mill, the kids played on the new equipment for a little while and played and hunted (unsuccessfully) for crayfish in the river for quite a long while.







Too much for one post, I know, but it's time to move on because it's Back to School tomorrow, and we must acknowledge that event. :)

8 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

OH! Happy belated birthday! I think your grandkids are going to remember the summer of 2015 as a particularly happy one. :)

Mage said...

Delightful moments tho....

Linda Kay said...

You are a great Grandpa and Grandma....and the scene looks so cool and inviting. They will be unhappy to return to school, but will look forward to more fun with you next summer.

Jackie said...

I love being with my Grandchildren, and I feel they love being with me also.
I can tell that the feeling is the same with you. Continued blessings to you and your family.
J.

TexWisGirl said...

beauty and fun and a happy birthday, too!

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos . Looks like fun ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good evening !

Unknown said...

some day I will get to the Mill of Kintail.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Cute grands and looks like they were having a blast on their day out with grandma and grandpa!