Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lilacs Plus

After I had shot the trilliums (previous post) I drove around the circuit again because I had perhaps missed a few photo ops on my first pass.

Sure enough, there was a nice lilac bush along the roadside just past an interesting fence.




Farther along Quarry Road I found a bush of white blossoms.



As I was about to pull off, I saw a cloud of blossoms falling, so I got back out with my camera at the ready, but it didn't happen again — a few but not a cloud.

Around the corner, back on Dromond Rd where I had photographed the trilliums, I stopped to take this shot of forget-me-nots (along with other plants) along a split rail fence.



Perhaps I will find some more spring blooms, but were'getting toward the end with a little delay in blooms before most summer flowers emerge.


6 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Love that spring look now AC.

Joanne Noragon said...

You got three great fences there!

Linda Kay said...

I grew up with Lilacs in the Midwest. but have Wisteria here in Texas.

Tabor said...

Such a pretty neighborhood. I bet you are so happy to get out and photograph more.

Jenn Jilks said...

Have you got tent caterpillars??!! They are horrid here!

Lowcarb team member said...

Just had to stop by your blog.
Loved seeing your photographs, I do like lilacs.

All the best Jan