Thursday, March 29, 2018

Tulips: Afterthought

I really was finished with the tulips and posted the series in one album on FB.

Then I had a thought (yes, it's a unique occurrence and about time), which was to make a collage showing them from start to finish in one image.

The most youthful photo is top left and the oldest is bottom right.


And that was fine; it did what I wanted, but since I used various styles and backgrounds, the images are not consistent with each other.

So then I decided on a diptych, which would be more photographically apropos ... in my tiny mind anyway. There is an early image of the flower still in bud and a late one of it in full bloom



Both images serve a purpose for me.

And now, I do think that I am done with this series.

3 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Both renderings are lovely AC.

Ginnie said...

What a lovely walk among the tulips ... all your posts are wonderful.

Shammickite said...

Tiptoe through the tulips.... now where's Tiny Tim?