Thursday, June 01, 2017

Lady 'Bella' Arbuckle Update

Well, the old cat has been with us for a little over two months, and she's doing pretty well all things considered.

We have been giving her 6 small meals a day and adding laxative to them, and it has been working pretty well. Even with the laxative, however, she sometimes goes for several days between ... well, you know.

I've put a few clips together in the following video. There are two of her managing to jump onto the couch, which is her goto spot. The final short clip is of her other spot by the patio door. The whole thing is just over a minute in length.




8 comments:

Tabor said...

Amazing how she totally ignores you. She looks very much at home and I can empathize with that jumping up thing.

Mage said...

Just delightful stuff. Is she losing any weight at all. Has she been back to the vet recently? She sure works at getting up on the sofa.

Marie Smith said...

She is a giant among cats. I can relate to how she jumps up.

Shammickite said...

I like her wind up before the jump.

Jenn Jilks said...

Poor baby. Old age sucks!

Vicki Lane said...

I know just how she feels -- though with me, it's not jumping up onto the sofa -- rather it's trying to stand up from the (low) sofa -- takes a bit of wind up.

Mara said...

It looks like she has a bit of trouble getting up on the couch. How long has she surpassed your expectations now? Because I didn't think you thought she would be with you that long.

Kay said...

Oh wow! She's huuuge and so furry! I've never seen a cat do that to go on a couch.