Friday, February 17, 2017

YO! IT'S DANI'S 2017 OFFICIAL Q&A!!!

MY PEEPS! It's me again! Dani here!! Yes I titled the blog post.Valentines day is tomorrow, for me, not the publish date, and it's a SNOW DAY!!!!! So! Let's answer some questions AGAIN!!!!!! YAY!!!!! THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS!!! LET'S GO!!              




Q: Tell us about your school this year, Danica.

A: I love my new school! We have sports teams, morning announcements, ( by students including ME!) and other AWESOME things, celebrations, and different types of days.


Q: Good job on your post, Danica. Tell us a book you like.

A: I adore a book I received at Christmas, "Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret." It's such a nice book.


Q: Other than that, I think the favourite books and music questions have been asked, what about films, has that been done yet?

A: I never really got asked on my Q&A's. I recently watched the "Lego Batman" movie. It's pretty good and I love it, but it's not my favourite movie. I can't think of anything else, so it's 13 going on 30. My favourite TV show is Friends. Ross and Rachel forever!!!

Q: I was going to ask, what do you think of snow? But I think I know the answer!!!

A: Well, I love to have fun in it, but this happens:

SnowpantsgloveshatbootscoatWHY!! SnowinthemallWHY!!!


Q: I'm interested to know which provinces you have visited and which are next on your list.

A: Been to: Ontario, Quebec.
Going to: New Brunswick and Nova Scotia on my way to P.E.I. I think there is one more province, but I'm unsure what it is.

Q: As well, you must be so excited about going on a cruise. It is amazing! Maybe you will keep a journal so you can do some travel blogging after your cruise-- that is really fun.

A: Yes! I'm very excited! And you read my mind about the journal, but had a FANTASTIC idea about the blog. Why not! Hopefully I'll remember, because it's not until December.

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΊπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Thanks for the questions! Feel free to ask some more!







7 comments:

Mara said...

Brilliant answers Danica! I just went through a lot of old letters dating back to when I was a teenager and the things we talked about were fantastic. Having a diary or a travel book from your trips is something to treasure! You can even have other people write in it (I did have one of those, but unfortunately threw it out) about what you did on any specific day!

Debbie said...

i hope you had fun with this danica, i enjoyed reading your answers!!!

Marie Smith said...

Well done, Danica. There may be a blog in your future?

Jenn Jilks said...

This is fun! Keep up the good work!

MARY G said...

Great job!

Ginnie said...

So glad you've joined the blogger world Danica. Here's my question for you ... I've watched your progress for years with all the wonderful pictures that your grandpa has taken ... literally thousands of pictures. Do you have a favorite?
Keep up the good work.

Vicki Lane said...

Thanks for the answers!